- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded + more for outside
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pumpkin stem
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings until combined.
- With greased hands form into a ball and sprinkle with additional cheese.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and tie baking string around the ball a few times to create the pumpkin creases.
- Place in the fridge to firm up. Serve cold with crackers or pita chips.
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar Cheese, appetizer, snack, halloween