- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 2 apples, seeds removed and cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla yogurt
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the flour, sugar, and salt until combined.
- Then create a well with flour and add the eggs.
- Gradually pour in milk, whisking to combine after each addition.
- Let batter stand at room temperature until slightly bubbly on top, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- About 1/4 cup at a time, drop batter evenly onto pan, swirling it to evenly coat.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine apples, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Continue to cook until apples are softened.
- Add a layer of yogurt inside the crepe then apple mixture. Wrap up and top with powdered sugar and whipped cream.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, breakfast