Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups Graham Cracker
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup (67g) Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Marmalade and Fresh Strawberries for topping
- Line a standard muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Process Graham Crackers in a food processor and process until it reaches a sandy texture. Add the brown sugar and melted butter and mix well. Add 2 tbsp. of crust to the bottom of each cupcake liner and press them down.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cold heavy cream, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and add lemon juice and vanilla extract, about 4 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon about 3 tbsp. of filling into each cupcake liner and flatten the upper part with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate them for at least 3 hours.
- Keep them refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and marmalade.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: unsalted butter