- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb. Corned Beef, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sauerkraut, drained
- 4 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Warm one tortilla for about 1 minute, flipping halfway. Sprinkle one-half of the tortilla with cheddar cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut.
- Quickly brush the top of the quesadilla with the butter, then carefully flip it with a spatula.
- Let the quesadilla cook until golden and crispy on the bottom, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Brush the top with butter, then flip it and cook until the second side is golden and crispy.
- Serve with Dijon mustard.
- Repeat with the rest of the quesadillas.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar Cheese, lunch, easy meal