- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter + more for topping
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips + more for topping
- Maple syrup
- Preheat a greased pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour or spoon batter into pan.
- Flip when top begins to bubble, then cook a minute more.
- Top with pats of butter, maple syrup and extra chocolate chips.
Keywords: breakfast, unsalted butter