- 6 oz Fettucine, Reginelle or other Pasta (reserve ¾ cup pasta water)
- 1 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup reserved pasta water
- 5 oz fresh parmesan cheese, grated + more for topping
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups pre-cooked grilled chicken
- Cook pasta until al dente. Reserving ¾ of the pasta water. Set pasta aside.
- Add ghee to your skillet and sauté onions and garlic until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Pour in cream, pasta water and grated parmesan cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add spinach, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Add the pasta and toss to coat.
- Sauce will begin to thicken. Heat on low and toss in chicken with the pasta and the sauce.
- Serve warm.