Sloppy Joe Filling:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
- Sliced pickles
- Heat beef in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- Drain fat then add ketchup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or it reaches your desired consistency.
- Scoop onto buns, top generously with cheese and pickles. Serve!
- Category: mains
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar, sandwich, main