- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Onion, finely chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ cups Crushed Tomatoes (tinned)
- 2 cups Canned Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Bunch Bimi, cooked
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (or your broil setting).
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high setting.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant and translucent.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, chickpeas and vegetable stock.
- Increase the heat to high and once boiling, lower to medium-low to maintain at a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and Bimi. Simmer for a couple more minutes, just until they are dark green.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and broil.
Keywords: vegetarian, sharp cheddar, main dish