- ½ pack Truly Grass Fed Natural Aged Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- ½ pack Truly Grass Fed Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- Jalapeño slices (fresh or pickled)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grate ½ pack Truly Grass Fed Natural Aged Cheddar Cheese and ½ pack Truly Grass Fed Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese in a bowl.
- Mix the cheddar flakes and season with salt & pepper.
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper and spray cooking oil.
- Make cheese mounds with a tablespoon, leaving 2 – 3 inches between them.
- Add one slice of jalapeño on top of each mound.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until the cheddar completely melted and turned golden brown.
- Remove pan from the oven and let it rest for 5 mins. Then transfer the crisps to a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Pour your favorite sweet & sour sauce in a dipping bowl. Serve while still warm or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: aged cheddar, sharp cheddar, snack, appetizer, vegetarian