- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and spices together.
- Remove ¼ cup of sugar spice mixture and set aside on a plate (it will be used to roll cookies in before placing on cookie sheet).
- Next, in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine butter and sugar and spices. Mix thoroughly then add the egg and vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll into small balls and place in remaining sugar/spice.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Keywords: cookies, dessert, unsalted butter