Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable, and it’s great for curries and stews. With a bowl of basmati rice, you will serve a delicious, spicy, and fragrant meal. Vegetarians will love this easy and quick recipe and will certainly prepare it lots of times. Use a mild garam masala as cauliflower tastes delicate.
- 3 tbsp Truly Grass Fed ghee butter.
- 1 tbsp mild garam masala
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 large cauliflower in medium florets
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- Heat the Truly Grass Fed ghee butter and garam masala in a medium saucepan and fry until fragrant.
- Stir in the chopped onion, wait until it gets a light golden color, and mix in garlic and ginger.
- When fragrant, stir in brown sugar and cauliflower florets and let them golden on all sides. Add salt and the coconut milk and let curry boil for about 5 minutes, until it thickens. Adjust salt, transfer to a bowl and serve with basmati rice.