- 3 cups of fettuccine noodles, cooked
- 1 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Natural Creamy Unsalted Butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 16oz container of Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp Vegetable Bouillon paste
- ½ cup pasta water
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Natural Sharp Cheddar, grated or cubed
- Parsley, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- Pepper, as needed
- Boil fettuccine noodles according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up butter in a pan. Add in garlic, mushrooms, and cook for 5-6 minutes until the mushrooms are softened.
- Stir in the bouillon paste, half and half, and bring to a light boil.
- Mix in the fettuccine, cheese, pasta water, seasonings, and cook for 6-7 minutes until it is all combined.
- Top off the pasta with extra cheese and serve hot!