- 10 oz linguine or spaghetti pasta
- 3 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked [can be replaced with turkey or a vegetarian option]
- Cook the pasta according to package directions or until it becomes al dente.
- Reserve 2 cups of the starchy pasta water and drain the rest.
- Add the pasta back to the pot and add butter, starchy water, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir quickly to get a creamy consistency.
- Add additional water as necessary.
- Add or chop bacon in the pasta.
Keywords: pasta, unsalted butter