- 16 oz. Butternut Squash Raviolis
- ¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Butter
- A bunch of Sage Leaves
- ¼ cup Truly Grass Fed Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Hazelnuts
- Salt and Pepper to the Taste
- Cook butternut squash ravioli according to package instructions. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently and swirling the pot to ensure even cooking.
- Add the sage and continue stirring and swirling.
- When the butter is nutty in aroma and golden brown in color, about 2 more minutes, remove from heat and reserve.
- Stir in the cooked ravioli, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with aged cheddar cheese and hazelnuts.
Keywords: aged cheddar, main, pasta, vegetarian