- 2 ears of corn
- 2 tbsp Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 4 small white or yellow potatoes
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- ½ lemon, sliced in small pieces
- ½ tbsp seasoned salt
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add corn and potatoes and boil for around 8 minutes. Make sure potatoes don’t overcook.
- Drain and slice corn into slices and potatoes in quarters.
- Add them along with shrimp and lemon to a stainless BBQ basket.
- Top with pats of butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and grill on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve warm.
Keywords: grill, unsalted butter, seafood