- 2 cups Butternut Squash, sliced
- ½ cup Red Onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 2 tbsp. Butter (for the glaze)
- 4 ounces Pasta
- 3 tbsp. Walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp. Dried Tarragon
- 1/3 cup Truly Grass Fed Aged Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Fresh Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium temperature. Combine squash, onion and rosemary, add melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Toss and coat and cook until it starts to brown, around 15 minutes per side.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain, and set aside.
- Heat a pot or skillet, large enough to hold pasta and squash, over medium heat. Add the walnuts to the try skillet and lightly toast, 2 minutes or so.
- Add in 1 tbsp. butter to melt. Add tarragon and toss until fragrant. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the pasta, squash, and cheddar cheese. Toss until everything is well combined.
- Serve with fresh rosemary and cheddar cheese.
Keywords: pasta, unsalted butter, aged cheddar, dinner