- 5 cups Brussel sprouts
- 3 oz Truly Grass Fed Natural Creamy Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 slices of bacon
- 2 shallots
- 1/4 cup fig spread
- Rinse all produce and pat dry. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the ends of the Brussel sprouts and chop in half. Toss with melted 2 oz of butter, salt and pepper. Place in dish and bake for 30-40 min or until crispy on the edges.
- For the sauce, chop the bacon into bite size pieces and cook. Place on paper towel lined plate and clean pan.
- Add 1 oz of butter to clean pan. Once melted, add shallots until transparent. Add fig spread and most bacon (saving some to top). Mix together.
- Once the Brussel sprouts have fully cooked, add to pan with spread and mix together lightly. Pour into serving dish.
- Top with additional bacon if desired.