These boozy popsicles are delectably creamy and perfect for your next party (or night in). Each one has swirls of whiskey and brown butter mixed into a cold and sweet base. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
- ½ cup Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp Irish whiskey
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Milk chocolate shavings, optional
- Melted chocolate, optional
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Continue to heat on medium until it starts to bubble and turn a golden brown.
- Reserve the brown bits in the bottom of the pan, along with roughly one additional tablespoon melted butter (you can reserve the rest for pasta sauce, breakfast dishes, etc.!).
- Turn heat to low and whisk in yogurt, milk, sugars, whiskey and heavy cream.
- Pour into popsicle molds and top with chocolate shavings.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.
Keywords: dessert, unsalted butter