- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour + more for dusting
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 8oz Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, cubed
- 7–8 tbsp ice water
- 1 egg, whisked
- ½ cup blueberry jam
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp blueberry jam
- Make pie crust by adding flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add butter and pulse again until crumbs form. The mixture should be dry and powdery.
- Add 7 tbsp water and pulse again. Press dough together with your fingers, if it sticks, there’s no need for more water. Flatten into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, mix together jam and cornstarch.
- In another small bowl whisk your egg and set it aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out your pie crust on a floured surface.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut your dough into 6 rectangles of the same size.
- Add 1-2 tbsp jam mixture to 3 of your rectangles leaving about ½” border then add egg lightly around the border. Seal the other rectangles on top and press edges with a fork.
- Add to baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until starting to turn golden.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Mix powdered sugar in a bowl with jam and heavy cream. Ice tarts and add sprinkles.
Keywords: Truly Grass Fed Unsalted Butter, baking, breakfast